Donusen Adam at a Glance...
Donusen Adam is a leading provider of occupational health and safety consultancy and training in Turkey, with the proven capability of delivering in both quality and volume year on year since 2005.
We are recognised for our provision of Health and Safety consultancy and training services in both English and Turkish which are drawn from our relationships with our associates and partners including Santia, Astutis, the CITB-Construction Industry Training Board, NEBOSH, IOSH, etc.
We have considerable experience in providing our services both in Turkey and internationally.
We are Turkey's first provider of;
- Accredited open HSE courses,
- H&S specific training topics as open courses,
- First Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis course, first NEBOSH Oil & Gas course, etc.
We own and manage a fully equipped training facility in Istanbul.
Our sister business unit is Donusen Adam OSGB which is a Turkish Government Accredited H&S Unit and covered fully below.
What are the Advantages of using Donusen Adam?
We have an excellent reputation in the Turkish and International market place where we are immediately recognised for quality, integrity and an emphasis on wide high-end H&S training and consultancy solutions.
We have a development team who can work with the decision makers in international blue chip, JV, multi-national entities that can identify and facilitate specific H&S targeted solutions.
Our team is a bilingual one providing excellent capabilities in client partnering, training and assessment. The team who can discuss, assess, understand behavioural and organisational safety issues in a given work environment.
It's a team with a very strong international H&S management background with the experience of holding critical roles in implementing, coaching or facilitating of exposure reduction processes including hands on experience in BP, Honda, Procter & Gamble, Ford Automotive, etc. The consultants are competent in behaviour based safety (BBS), organisational culture assessment, leadership development (Many complex processes have been implemented in Akzo Nobel, ABB, Turkish Conglomerates, etc.).
We have accredited training centres of NEBOSH and IOSH.
Our consultants are members of IOSH and officially use IOSH's CPD scheme.
Our competent trainers and assessors available at short notice, together with the backup of high-end solution consultants in process safety, fire and security issues.
We operate active key partnerships with global partners including DEKRA Organisational Reliability (Formerly known as BST- Behavioural Science Technologies, USA),
Posess a strong capability on preparing or converting any courses to online platforms (e-learning, video conferencing, etc.), in any language.
Some exemplary international training and consultancy conducted by Donusen Adam:
IOSH Managing Safely in Construction training for Lafarge
Scaffolding Courses, Safety Engineers Courses for BP ROO Project
Construction Safety Courses, GE Surgut 2500 MW CCPP
HSE Consultancy, Tekfen, QAPCO
UAE (for Iraq)
Project Construction Risk Assessment, Exxon, IOT Project Basra
Safety Leadership Workshops, Coca Cola, Shell, Gama-Tekfen
Safety Leadership Workshops, BP and contractors
Safety Leadership Workshops, Coca Cola
Safety Leadership Workshops, Coca Cola
Donusen Adam's Government Accredited H&S Unit
Turkish government legislation requires a specific type of H&S service provider namely Government Accredited H&S Unit (OSGB in short).
An OSGB is required to assign certified H&S experts, medical company doctors and nurses to the clients which under contract.
OSGB is also legally responsible to provide certain type of H&S services such as H&S awareness training, risk assessments, emergency response plans, legal counselling, audits, inspections, etc.
At our Donusen Adam OSGB clients we go further than the defined legislative OSGB roles and responsibilities to fully assist our clients in being effective in safety.
Donusen Adam OSGB's professional consultants have engaged in health and safety improvement processes with the following clients:
- Pfizer (Factory in Istanbul)
- Johnson & Johnson (HQ in Istanbul)
- HPE (Hewlett Packard HQ in İstanbul)
- Viessmann (Factory in Manisa and Izmir cities)
- SAP (HQ in İstanbul)
- British Telecom (HQ and several projects with Vodafone, Turkish Telecom, Turkcell)
- Schneider Electrics (Factory in Manisa – Izmir city)
- SOCAR (Port in İzmir, formerly Maersk Lines)
- Kuehne Nagel (HQ and storage/depot facilities)
- Sun Chemical (Factory in Istanbul)
- Gilead (HQ in Istanbul)
- Valeura Energy (Gas Fields in the Thrace Region)
- Organizational Culture Assessments (with reputable global partners)
- Behaviour Based Safety System Implementation and/or sustainability assessment of any BBS systems
- Leadership Development for Middle and Senior Level Managers (safety)
- Leadership Development for Supervisors (safety)
- Construction Site Audit, Pre-Construction Risk Assessments, CRAW, ANSI &/or IFC/World Bank/EBRD standards
- Safety Enabling/Management Systems Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Coaching for success (safety & health)
- Mentoring (safety & health)
- Risk Management
- Security Risk Assessment, Security Management Personnel Assignment (with US based global partners)
- Process Safety Hazard Analysis (Many process safety hazard identification and management systems are employed according to the nature of the facilities)
- HSE Systems set up (Wide range of services starting from a corporate risk registry system set up to a narrower system such as PTW, LOTOTO, et cetera, including software development)
- Safety and Health Personnel HR & Performance Assessments
- KPI systems set-up
- Fire Fighting Systems set-up and auditing, including fire risk assessments, technical and engineering consultancy
- Electrics and Electronics Safety Management Systems Risk Analysis
- Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis (as team leaders or team members, facilitation and report writing)
- Corporate Training Needs Analysis (safety & health)
- On-line and digital training systems set-up, interactive module preparations, conversions and management of LMS
- Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- NEBOSH International General Certificate, NEBOSH Oil & Gas, and many other NEBOSH courses
- ISO 45001 Awareness
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
- H&S Awareness
- Risk Assessment (tailor made modules for high-risk industries)
- Scaffolding Safety and Scaffolding Inspection
- H&S in Construction
- Fatigue Management
- Managing Safely
- Management of Change
- Emergency Response & Crisis Management
- Fire Risk Assessment / Many levels of fire management techniques including high-risk, petroleum, gas and chemical process industries
- Safety Leadership (different modules for C-Suite, line management)
- Electrical Safety
- Plus, others in e-learning related to H&S